Clinical trials monitoring
Synavia provides monitoring of various types of pharmacokinetic (PK) trials with appropriate emphasis on the role of bioanalytical method.
Clinical monitoring reflects
- Experience with different types of PK studies, such as bioequivalence, food-effect studies, interaction studies, dose proportionality as well as animal toxicokinetic studies.
- Knowledge of specific issues occurring during the execution of different drug form studies, such as oral solids and suspensions, inhalation preparations, patches.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the inspection history of CROs in different regions.
- Up-to-date expectations of regulatory authorities from the QA point of view (GCP, GLP, GDP).
- Robust internal QA system in place, but also flexibility to follow the sponsor´ s SOP.